At ActivCare Coaching, we offer training and support to enable staff and volunteers to deliver high quality physical activity sessions and improve the wellbeing of participants.
We help organisations who are passionate about improving the wellbeing of adults within their care, and are trying to deliver high standards, often under tough commercial pressures. We support and nurture your team throughout the training process to become full accredited ActivCare Coaches.
Our dynamic and practical courses are available on line and face to face, to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to confidently deliver fun physical activity based sessions, in a safe and effective manner.
“Since working wiTh ActivCare Coaching we have seen a notable improvement in the self-esteem of participants, as they have the belief that they can do things they thought they couldn’t before, and a sense of independence has been gained.”
Training with ActivCare Coaching enables your organisation to benefit from:
- Having trained members of staff internally who can offer the motivation and due dilligence required to support safe and effective sessions.
- Having access to sessions at times suitable to your organisation and residents/participants.
- It is an excellent option for staff CPD.
- Activities provided support CQC regulations.
- It can be an activity the wider family engage in.
- Employees participating in exercise are likely to improve their own health and wellbeing.
Having accredited ActiveCare Coaches in your organisation will enable older adults to increase their physical activity levels which can support:
- Helping to maintain cognitive function
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Improve quality of sleep
- Lower levels of anxiety and depression
- Help reduce obesity levels
- Preserve independence and mobility
- Reduce the risk of Diabetes
- Reduce the risk of Heart Disease
- Help prevent pressure sores
- Help prevent swelling of the legs
- Improve mood and self-esteem
- Help prevent DVT
- Help increase life expectancy