When caring for someone it is equally important that you take care of your own wellbeing, as well as the person in your care.
Regular participation in exercise can have the following benefits:
- Helps to maintain cognitive function
- Reduces the risk of falls
- Improves quality of sleep
- Lower levels of anxiety and depression
- Helps reduce obesity levels
- Preserves independence and mobility
- Reduces the risk of Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of Heart Disease
- Helps prevent pressure sores
- Helps prevent swelling of the legs
- Improves mood and self-esteem
- Helps prevent DVT
- Helps increase life expectancy
Being active can also help build immunity and protect against common health problems.
ActivCare Coaching will enable you to:
- Begin participating in simple yet effective exercises at home with the person in your care
- Build up your confidence by following our selection of virtual classes
- Build up to the recommended amount of weekly physical exercise
- Listen to fun motivating music whist you exercise or dance
Contact us today to find out more.