At ActivCare Coaching we are passionate about increasing the physical activity levels of older adults to improve health and wellbeing as research continues to demonstrate the significant impact physical activity can have:
“There is strong evidence regular physical activity can help reverse some age related decline in physical and psychological function and help maintain independent living and mobility” Care Inspectorate
The benefits of Physical Activity include:
- Helps to maintain cognitive function
- Reduces the risk of falls
- Improves quality of sleep
- Lower levels of anxiety and depression
- Helps reduce obesity levels
- Preserves independence and mobility
- Reduces the risk of Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of Heart Disease
- Helps prevent pressure sores
- Helps prevent swelling of the legs
- Improves mood and self-esteem
- Helps prevent DVT
- Helps increase life expectancy
With such significant and often life changing achievements are being made, we believe that organisations and individuals should feel proud to shout about their success!
Therefore, at ActivCare Coaching we have designed an effective online platform that enables organisations and individuals to track their progress, receive progress reports and certificates.
Contact us to learn more.